Canada is a beautiful country set on the shores of Arctic coast and sharing its borders with USA and Alaska. The tourism in Canada revolves around five major cities; Toronto, Montreal, Quebec, Ottawa, and Vancouver. But the very thought of applying for a Canada visa gives them a second thought of traveling to this beautiful country. The barriers, which have been set for foreign travelers, are usually tough to beat. You need the right guidance to guide you through the entire Canada visa online process.
We are one of the most trusted Canada visa suppliers who pride in guiding applicants through the entire visa cycle. Our processes are transparent and simplified, which help the applicants understand all visa requirements for Canada. Now apply for Canada visa from UAE with the support of our trained and qualified visa experts. There are more than 35 million tourists visiting Canada each year to enjoy the beautiful natural landscape of Canada, so don’t miss out on your chance.
Nationals of the following countries do not require a visa for traveling to Canada:
- Great Britain
- San Marino
- Hong Kong
1.Documents checklist for a Canada visa
- Completed and signed visa application form. Print the application form on non-glossy white bond paper
- Confirmed air ticket reservation
- Copy of Passport that has a minimum validity of 6 months from the date of travel
- Two blank pages for the visa stamp
- Handwritten passports will not be accepted
- Recent color passport size photograph, which is not older than 3 months
- Ideal recommended size is 3.5×4.5mm
- It should not be used previously in any previous application or tampered in any form
- Confirmed hotel reservation or letter of invitation from the sponsor
- A covering letter clearly indicating the purpose of your visit along with a brief of your travel itinerary
- Applicant should be able to cover the financial expenses during their stay in Canada
- They should submit their last six bank statements
- For business visitors, they should submit proof of the applicant’s return back to their home country i.e. place of business, family property
2.Type of Visa
As per the new regulations laid down by the Canada government, nationals of certain countries require an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) for traveling or on transit to Canada.
Based on your citizenship or country of residence and purpose of stay in Canada, applications are issued:
- Tourist Visa: if traveling for leisure
- Business Visa: if traveling for business
- Transit Visa: if traveling to a third country while on transit through Canada
The above types of visa issued can be either single-entry or multiple-entry visa:
- Single Entry: Valid up to 6 months. The processing time take is usually 24 business days.
- Multiple Entry: Valid up to 6 months. The processing time taken is usually 24 business days.
The maximum stay in Canada is 180 days from the date of issue
- Applicants are to submit their biometrics at the time of submitting their application, so avoid planning a trip if you are carrying a finger injury
- Canada Embassy is closed every Wednesday in the UAE
- Applicant should be in good health and avoid applying for a visa in case to any injury or communicable diseases
- Applicant should not have any criminal or immigration-related convictions
- For business visitors, applicant should not be entering the Canadian labor market
We are one of the most reliable visa service providers with trained visa experts having extensive expertise and experience on Canadian visa regulations. We provide one stop shop for all your travel and tourism requirements & needs. Get the right partner to match your visa requirements and enjoy this wonderful holiday destination.
[Also Read : Canada visa for non UAE & UAE citizens]