Canada Visa Requirements
Canada is a beautiful country and a vacation in this country with your family would definitely be a memorable one. However, if you are planning to visit this country, you need to apply for a visa. You would need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) or a visa to enter Canada.
Countries that Do Not Require Canada Visa
Citizens of the USA do not need a visa to visit Canada. Apart from this, permanent Canadian residents or those with Canadian dual citizenship do not need to apply for a Canada visa.
Countries that Require Canada Visa
The type of Canada Visa you require will depend on your citizenship. An eTA is acceptable if you belong to countries as follows: Andorra, Australia, Belgium, the Bahamas, Chile, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Hungary, Iceland, Singapore, Italy, Monaco, Portugal, Malta, Japan, Greece, Hungary, Switzerland, etc.
On the other hand, you would need to apply for a regular visa if you have citizenship in the following countries: Bahrain, Afghanistan, Brazil, Cambodia, India, the United Arab Emirates, Sri Lanka, Russia, the Seychelles, Sudan, Swaziland, Romania, etc. If you want to know the type of visa you need to visit Canada, check with the Canada Embassy in the UAE.
Document Requirements for a Canada Visa
- Visa Application Form: You must download the Canadian visa application form you intend to apply for, fill out the correct information, sign it, and submit it to us.
- Valid Passport: You need to have your passport ready with a validity of 6 months or more, and your passport should also have a few blank pages for visa stamps from the Canadian authorities.
- Passport Pictures: You need to have two or more passport-size pictures of yourself according to the picture guidelines given by Canadian passport authorities. These pictures must be against a white background and have been taken within the last three months.
- Visa Fees Receipt: You have to pay the required visa fees online, download the receipt, and provide us with a copy of this receipt.
- Health Check Documents: You must submit documents like medical reports and doctor’s certificates stating that you are in good health and are fit to travel overseas.
- Clean Record Proof - You have to provide documents proving that you do not have any criminal cases registered against your name.
- Financial Documents: You have to provide financial documents like bank statements showing you have enough money in your account to afford a trip to Canada that covers your stay, travel, food, and roundtrip tickets.
- Assurance of Return: You need to prove that you have enough reason to go back to your home country and will not overstay your visa in Canada. You can show documents that show you have strong ties back in your home country.
- ID Proof: You can submit official documents issued by your country’s government that state your identification, address, civil status, and other important information on your citizenship.
- Invitation Letter or Letter of Support - If you get an invitation from a family member or a close friend who is a permanent resident of Canada, you can submit an official ‘Letter of Invitation’ written by them. You can also submit a ‘Letter of Support’ that gives states support for your visa application.
- Help in getting an appointment for a Canada visa
- Help in filling out the visa application form
- Document verification
- Help with booking a flight and hotel
- Available holiday packages include sightseeing, hotel, transfers, and flights.
- The embassy will hold your original passport for stamping.
- To submit your original documents, you must visit the embassy in person.
- Do not expect a visa or service fee refund if your visa is rejected. They are non-refundable.
- You can pay a fee and take back your passport if you have plans to travel further.
- Carry your hotel voucher and confirmed return air ticket at the airport, as it is a compulsion.
- For a service fee, you can also avail of document collection services in Sharjah and Dubai.