Canada Visa Process
How to Apply for Canada Visa from Dubai
A visit to Canada will reveal you a land that is bestowed with a trove of activities, experiences and sights. Rightly so, it is the world’s second largest country bursting with nature, culture, history and innovation. Traveling to Canada, however, can be a big step, thanks to its time-consuming visa procedures. That’s why we have the most reliable and comprehensive international visa package, where our experts will walk you through the complicated Canada tourist visa procedures, making every step as stress-free as possible.
Canada Visa Application Steps
Step 1: Send Us All Documents
Gather the following documents and email us at email@example.com.
- Completed and signed Canada visa application form
- The applicant’s passport which should have enough blank pages for the visa stamp and be valid for at least six months.
- The applicant’s UAE visa should be valid for at least 90 days.
- Two passport-size photos taken against a white background
- An NOC letter from the employer, which should include the applicant’s designation, salary, date of joining the company, travel duration, purpose, etc.
- Self-introduction letter (if the applicant runs his or her own business in the UAE) stating the monthly income and attaching a copy of the applicant’s valid trade license.
- Applicant’s bank statement for the last six months
- Invitation letter (this is applicable to both tourism and business visits)
- Copies of return airline travel tickets and detailed itinerary
Step 2: Payment of Visa Fee
You can pay the visa fee with your valid credit card or debit card.
Step 3: Visa Application Processing & Biometric Submission
Upon verifying all the above documents, including your original passport, we will forward your Canada visa application to the embassy. Our representatives also provide expert assistance when it comes to the submission of your biometric details.
Step 4: Get Your Canada Visa
Three to four working days is the standard processing time for your visa application! And when it’s approved, we will notify you through your registered email.